October 20, 2011

Bring a little Tobi into your home

I love Tobi Fairley for her bright colors, great use of lighting, fabric, and accessories adding that perfect finishing touch. Tobi Fairley Home has finally launched which includes fabrics she is known for using but with a slight twist, such as the Greek key which has a "T" design, magnified houndstooth and a chinoiserie type print with birds. She has great lighting in assorted colors with the pagoda lantern style and greek key trim; and last colorful pillows with my favorite being the silhouette pillow. Check out some of my favorite Tobi Fairley interior design images that I think were inspirations for her great new products.


  
The Rothesay Red Lantern with scalloped crown and greek key detailing







Athens Print Fabric which is Tobi's interpretation of Greek key, if you look closely, I know I see some T's in there.




Apollo Kelly Silhouette Pillow with Athens print on the back



Marrakech Fabric in a fun pinwheel type design 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS