October 28, 2011

Bathrooms with Arches

First of all I would like to thank Barbara at Haus Design for the Versatile Blogger award the other day! Check out her blog for great daily inspirations. She currently is living in Germany so her European travels and vintage finds for her store are always great. Her most recent post was Gorgeous Bathrooms and then it reminded me of this post I had started but never finished...bathrooms with arches. I love great architectural details and especially arches for the doorways, so here are arches taken a step further...in the bathroom!

I love the three arches..one for the bath, one for the walk in shower and one for the vanity area from houzz

Beautiful tiled bathtub enclave from House Beautiful

Love this Moroccan inspired bathroom from Cococozy

Subway tile arched vanity enclave from High Street Market

Love this arched bathroom using Schumacher's Albero Floreale wallpaper in Aqua from Schumacher 

Marbleized arch tub at House Beautiful

Beautiful open and airy bath with arches on the mirrors and the tub from Things that Inspire


Love this large arch with a tub and garden view from House Beautiful

Arches in the ceiling lead to the great closet from Haus Design

2 comments :

  1. Really nice post. Great inspiration. Just found your blog through Barbara at Haus Design. I'm signing up to follow. Have a nice weekend. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure to pass it along to you, and thanks for the kind words! :) I always fall for a room with arches, so I'm going to have to pin several of these for my collection of inspirational ideas! Have a great weekend! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS