March 26, 2011

Monograms

Monograms are a girls best friend, especially in the South where we monogram bedding, towels, stationery, luggage and sometimes clothing. I love seeing the non-traditional monograms especially those of the luxurious Leontine linens and they are a great way to add a little personalization and color. Check out this great monogram inspirations and start your own heirloom. Which one is your favorite?

Leontine Linens has amazing monograms

Another amazing monogram at Leontine Linens. I love the scrolls outlining the pillow and the flourish script.

A little more subtle way to add monogram to your linens by Leontine Linens.


I love this twist with just one initial by Bella Lino

Julia B - I love how two different monogram styles are used together.

Julia B-This style is named Paris which I find so fitting with the lavender stalks.



Elle Decor-Masculine and bold monogram.


Mary McDonald-I love how the monogram color is a drastic difference from the room.


Notice the monogrammed lamp by Plum Interiors

Eric Cohlers Charleston house at Veranda. I love these monogrammed chairs.


Gramercy Linens offers this neutral linen monogrammed pillows that looks great on chairs.

Phoebe Howard-Monogrammed chair cover, this monogram looks vintage.


Gracious Style-Monogrammed china makes great heirloom pieces.

Amazing monogram styles by below Stitchfork. Check out her blog.





You can wear your monogram too!

Custom monogrammed loafers by Stubbs and Wootton

Custom Stephen Bonnano Sandals

4 comments :

  1. Love monograms....Especially for bedding! Loving the Leontine! Just found your blog, and so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monograms are always running through my head! Thanks so much for including me in your post!!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have not found a good monogrammer up here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS