January 7, 2012

Meg Braff Palm Beach House

I used to live down in Palm Beach for a few years so always get intrigued when I come across a 1960's decorated house in Palm Beach from House Beautiful. It just happened to be by one of favorite designers, Meg Braff. She uses a light blue and neutral theme throughout, great Brunschwig & Fils printed fabric and wallpaper, Chinese fretwork accents, and a few low key beachy themed accents with various coral prints and chandeliers.

I love the light blue fringe on the sofa that ties the light blue color palette together.

Great lighting with the coral chandelier 

Lhasa Camel wallpaper from Brunschwig & Fils keeps this guest bedroom in a neutral theme along with the white linens, headboard, and side table.

Chinese fretwork chair rail follows the theme from the dining room chairs. Love how the first step has curvature to it.

I absolutely love this master bedroom color theme, and it's so soothing. The Brunschwig & Fils fabric in Talavera is themed in the balloon curtains, side chair and bedskirt.

The light blue color theme is continued throughout the house along with the blue ginger lamps and coral prints.

If you like Meg Braff as much as I do, check out this other post on Meg Braff 

6 comments :

  1. love it! the color palette is so soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Adore Meg's work! Thank you for sharing!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read about this house - it's gorgeous. I think so many beautiful interiors are found in Palm Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Meg Braff, but I am so delighted to be introduced to her portfolio through your blog. Oh how I would love to escape Vancouver's rain and visit Palm Beach right now. Thanks for allowing me a brief virtual vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I wouldn't give to go spend a weekend in a house like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS