January 5, 2012

Benjamin Dhong

I came across Benjamin Dhong from an amazing kitchen I found. At first I was trying to pin a few pictures then I realized there were just too many that I loved and in case he is new to you, I just HAD to share him with you!!! Which picture is your favorite?

Neutral kitchen accented with yellow flowers and stools with match the yellow ikat print in the breakfast nook.

Love these navy cabinets and the marble backsplash!

I love the light wood, white washed walls, the gothic twig mirror greek key trim, not to mention the ever cute wooden table with fresh flowers and Diptyque candle.

Great bathroom with sand colored linen walls and moravian star lighting

Love the blue wash on the wood grain walls with contrasting blue ceiling

Not everyone has glass showers, but Dhong makes this shower look great with the sunburst mirror and olive velvet stools and matching trim.

Such a pinworthy little girls room with mixture of modern toile and zebra with antique beds and rocker.

Love the two different "fun" fabrics on the side chairs.

3 comments :

  1. I recognize these images... he is so talented! So many details here to enjoy. I love your blog too...happy to find it and I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that faux bois bathroom is one of my favorite bathrooms ever--he does great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those yellow tolix stools in my life. That entire space is stunning but that color, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS