November 28, 2011

New York, New York!

I'm baacck! Here are a few cell phone photos from my trip to NYC...more to come! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to check on what I missed while I was gone!



Love the color changing stars at Time Warner Center by Columbus Circle.

Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. One with a peanut butter twist...yum yum!

Nothing brings in the holiday season like Santa at the end of the Macy's Day Parade!


The infamous Laduree macarons which are flown in daily. They were divine!

Chestnuts roasting

The beautifully decorated Macy's

Canoli's in Little Italy

Beautiful flowers at Dean & Deluca

C. Wonder home accessories

Colorful C. Wonder home section

Goodies from Henri Bendel


The beautiful and festive Radio City Hall to see The Rockettes!

6 comments :

  1. What a fun post! Gorgeous photos. Those macaroons look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love all these pics!!! Wou! Ladurée's Macaroons! Hope you brought tons and tons of super cute packagings and boxes with you!!! Such a great trip! Please please please, more pics of NY!!! A huge hug to my fav pisces friend! XoXo :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos have made me so jealous! I wish I had seen all the festive cheer in New York! And why on earth have I never heard of frozen hot chocolate? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas in New York is so fun! I was drooling over these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing trip! The macaroons and the hot chocolate (notice I see the food) look so yummy. And I would LOVE to go to C. Wonder - lucky you! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I LOVE New York & your photos make me want to go back RIGHT NOW. I esp. love the stars you photographed. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS