September 9, 2011

Vintage Inspired Home Finds on Etsy


Playing on Etsy can be just as addictive as playing on Pinterest. When I am on Etsy I love to check my favorite stores first to see any new great items! My new thing I am doing is looking at my favorite stores list of their favorites sellers! This new method has definitely increased my new favorites list threefold. 

Now, to the good stuff....Here were some great finds I found this week and created an inspiration board for Vintage French living room complete with cute accessories! If you like any of the items, the direct links for each are below!

What items do you love to look on Etsy for? Who is your favorite seller?

Vintage Inspired Home Finds on Etsy

1 comment :

  1. Now that is some fantastic inspiration for a Monday!!! I love that pendant lamp and those pillows, so stinkin' gorgeous! And if they had a pinterest/esty annonymous, I would be a member already (c:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS