May 5, 2011

Hacienda Style

Happy Cinco De Mayo! I wanted to feature some amazing Mexican design, and architecture which showcases some amazing styles and color! Karen Witynski Carr and Joe P. Carr of Hacienda Style features everything you need for an amazing Hacienda from Mexican Antiques, old doors, iron lighting and they have published around 8 coffee table inspiration books each of which I picked my favorite picture below from each. Sip on a margarita and enjoy these inspirations! 

Amazing Mexican antique door


I love the colors and intricate details on this tile, and not to mention the bold hood from Casa Yucatán Book

Love the green interiors against the outdoor beauty from Hacienda Style Book

Such a beautiful cactus in the courtyard Hacienda Courtyards Book

Beautiful antique crosses from Mexican Detail Book

I loved the arches throughout the doorways Casa Adobe Book


Now this is where you would find me with a margarita reading The New Hacienda Book



Antique "Tamalero" Pots-once used to steam tamales

One of the many antique doors for sell

2 comments :

  1. ha! I didn't realize it was the 5th of May until I started reading blogs this morning. having a baby changes your party schedule a bit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful images here! I especially loved the green interior leading outside, although the hammocks looked pretty nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS