August 5, 2012

Allison Elebash's Island Style

Check out these images from Allison Elebash who recently moved from amazing location to another. In 2008 she moved from Charleston, SC to the island of St Kitts. I love her island style and use of great natural elements, great colors and textures!

Love this wall gallery displaying corals and sea fans, almost like they are in specimen jars!

Great red coral lamps and love the red trim on the headboard to match.

Lots of colors and benefit of living in the islands, picking fresh bougainvillea for vases.

Beautiful casual dining and living space.

Love the trim on the curtains which is similar to to the pattern in the chair.

Chinoiserie mirror and framed sea fan.

Beautiful guest bedroom


Outdoor dining and seating area with lots of fun colors Notice the green shutters.


Beautiful outdoor entry

Simple kitchen



12 comments :

  1. that sea accessory display!!! coastal chic...it is so refreshing & vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous space!!! I'd like to inject myself right into those photos right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first image is so unique and I love the use of mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous work. I am never one to turn away from beachy/island style but hers in particular has some beautiful, chic charm while also feeling relaxed - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl - St. Kitt's is a beautiful place! Love the laid back, beachy vibe that is elegant at the same time. Have a great week!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful images. Love the colors in the living room and the wall decor is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first all gallery is the coolest thing ever!!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those crisp, beachy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her work.... I have always wanted those black chairs in the first image. Pottery barn now has them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love! Especially all the pops of orange (a favorite of mine!)
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. love beachy interiors! I need to get some beach clients!!

    I am from the south and am much more passionate about SEC football than I am toile:)My husband and I went to the University of Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Here is my site : modernbedroomideas.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS