April 26, 2012

Sunny Yellow Accents

The color yellow is so cheery and fun! It goes with so many colors white, black, blue, pinks, purples and it can be fun accent color whether you use cheery yellow flowers, lemons in a bowl, a yellow accent pillow or throw! It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here! Yay!

One of my fave kitchens perfectly accented with yellow flowers, lemons and stools from Benjamin Dhong

Perfectly styled bookcases with yellow accents from pillow, garden stools and yellow paper covered books from Trad Home

Yellow accents in this dining room from Trad Home

Bright yellow chest pops against the blue and white room from Mendelson Group

Bright yellow chair and mirror in this glam black and white bathroom from decorpad

Bar cart accented with lemons in delicate wooden box and large yellow lamp from Blushing and Sweet

Yellow stacked National Geographic magazines add pop of color here from Tilton Fenwick

Neatly organized desk from Creature Comforts

Cheerful bright yellow front door from Flickr

Bright yellow Oscar dress from Net A Porter

5 comments :

  1. I love a pop of yellow in a room. Flowers are such a wonderful way to get this cheery feel...gorgeous images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this post! Yellow in large doses kind of intimidates me- guess I fear it will be overpowering. But these little yellow bits are just like injections on sunshine into these spaces! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images...I agree very cheerful! I just love a great pop of color...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all the color. Bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow accent examples! I just wish I could splash some paint on my walls but just doing a nice lamp or accent pillow would really be nice.

    Thanks for your post!

    Kelsey @ Just 2 Birds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS