January 16, 2013

Home Gyms

As I read all the posts of Facebook friends, I know working out, loosing weight and getting fit are popular New Year's resolutions. Here are some awe inspiring home gyms to get you in the mood to be fit, with no excuse! 

Love the tent effect of the ceilings, the fun carpet and colors from Architectural Digest

Luxurious gym design from Harigian Fitness

Small narrow space used for modern gym from My Home Talking

Contemporary gym with spa jacuzzi and resistance pool in one from Holzman Interiors

In home Pilates and Yoga Studio from Donco Designs


Mirrors and crown molding add nice touches to this home gym from Houzz

While not technically a gym, but this bathroom had enough room for an ellipical from Star Tribune

Zen like workout room complete with bamboo Home and Garden Design

Modern egg shaped workout pod from Best Home Decorators

3 comments :

  1. I'm just not motivated to work out at home....love these great work-out rooms, but I would have to have a personal trainer also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. I die. These are... I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, these are some great looking home gyms. I wish I had something like them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS