December 18, 2013

Christmas Plaid Goodness

I added plaid to my collection last year for my table and this year I found a nice contrasting plaid for my napkins. Here are some great plaid inspirations! Do you have any Christmas plaid as part of your decor?

Beautiful traditional plaid Christmas setting from Slim Paley

Table runners vertical on the table with contracting plaid cocktail plate from Waiting On Martha

Outdoor table setting with wool throw, berries, greenery and candles from Pinterest 

Rustic outdoor table setting with tartan wool throw and burlap from Events in the City

Divine red plaid accent chairs from The Polohouse

Masculine plaid walls from Holiday Boutique

Plaid kitchen drum shades from House to Home

Plaid throw on guest bed from One Kings Lane

Stewart Dress Tartan throw from Williams Sonoma

Red Mohair Tartan blanket from One Kings Lane

Tartan pillow from One Kings Lane

Caspari paper plaid napkins to make clean up easy from Paper Style

Juliska tartan plaid placemat from Bloomingdales

Suzanne Kasler plaid gift wrap from Ballard Design

3 comments :

  1. I love plaid. I love how Alison of The Polohouse uses and incorporates it into her fab home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaid is just so classically Christmas! I got some plaid ribbon this year, but didn't use it quite as much as I had planned. There's always next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS