July 26, 2012

Bone Carved Lobsters

I have lobsters on the brain! I booked the hotel for my friends October wedding at Boothbay Harbor in Maine and I am so excited! I wanted to feature these awesome bone carving crustaceans...the lobster and crab! I love all the detail that goes into these! These look great on coastal decorated hutches, on side tables, atop books, on a desk or bookshelf! 
Bone lobster from Miles Redd house in NYC from House Beautiful

Small bone crab sits atop decorator books from Margaret Donaldson Interiors


Bone lobster in display case from Jack Fhilips

Table setting from Rinfret

Bone lobster from The Evolution Store

Crab Carved Bone from Branca

Dungeness Bone Sculpture from Plantation Design

Chinese carved lobster from Ceylon et Cie at 1st Dibs


6 comments :

  1. I grew up summering in booth bay. What a great spot for a wedding. Where ever did you first see the bone carvings of lobsters and crabs. They are so unique! Love it! Cheryle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me wishing I could go back to Maine - what a fun accessory for the home - especially in Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lobsters and crabs incorporated into decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Maine one day. My boys would love the lobsters and crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how cute are these...you have me wishing I had a beach house so I could get them lol. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS