May 10, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Been playing with the ever fun Instagram app. I took a few photos from around my house and thought I would share! Happy Thursday and don't forget it's Mother's Day this weekend!!!

I created a mix of blue and white porcelain, and some shells and coral on our mantel.

Small tray vignette from little treasures I have found. The large ivory piece is hand carved bone, I loved all the detail that went into that and found it at an antique store that was closing!

Vintage wine jugs with the white patina. I love how each one you find is so different in shape. When we found these, the lady told us some of the ones they get you can still smell wine inside.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS